Sunday, December 16, 2007

Creativetti

Creativity is the art of churning your pool of thoughts until you get a cream never seen before and then siphoning off that cream.


Before you hold the magic wand of creativity, all you need to recite is - "rules and structuring can go to hell". Moreover, to create something distinctive and originally creative, you must be a virgin. I fully understand that it's too hard to resist the lust for William, Wilde & Wodehouse but you can still make a humble attempt by reciting this every morning at 11:59:59 - "at least two of them are gay!"

All the kids whining about my modest reading and watching can stop whining now or continue to do so. I am still not too embarrassed about having completed 5 novels and watched 1 season of
my only series in my entire courtship with vision.

No comments: