Monday, February 09, 2009

The Pursuit of Bhoot

Right since childhood days, I have been fond of Bhoot uncle. Isn't it amazing how he can manifest through dark scary images and travel with the speed of light uhh I mean darkness? I have heard that he has special affection for vulnerable characters, especially innocent kids and gorgeous chics and takes them to his place. Imagine a place having just cute kids and gorgeous girls. Hehe, I know it sounds tempting. Every day, I take a walk in a thick haunted jungle at 2:30 am just to have a rendezvous with him. Bhoot uncle, I know you're reading this. See ya at 2:30 am tonight. Sweet dreams, good day. Andhera kaayam hai.

P.S. I won't be alone, as usual.


Show up, Bhoot dude!
I am knowing you are listening. Helloooo...
Help! Bachao! Bhoot!

No comments: